AgeRight Advantage Health Plan (HMO I-SNP) is designed to meet the needs of our Members and health care partners. In addition, we strive to meet the highest quality and safety standards. We follow standards developed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to reach this goal.
The AgeRight Advantage Quality Improvement (QI) Department has a mission to provide an effective, system-wide, measurable plan for monitoring, evaluating and improving the quality of care and services in a cost-effective and efficient manner to our enrolled Members and contracted providers.
- AgeRight Advantage’s mission, vision, and core values create the foundation for organizational QI.
- AgeRight Advantage uses quality assurance and performance improvement to make decisions and guide our day-to-day operations.
- AgeRight Advantage’s QI Program includes all business lines, partners, departments and services.
- AgeRight Advantage’s QI Program is comprehensive regarding systems of care, management practices, and business practices.
- AgeRight Advantage’s QI Program is data-driven and supports the plan’s mission, vision, and values through continuous improvement and monitoring of medical care, patient safety, behavioral health services, and the delivery of services to Members.
- AgeRight Advantage’s QI Program decisions are based on data, which is collected in a systematic format in alignment with our infrastructure and aggregated in Align360 – AgeRight Advantage’s proprietary care management platform.
- To improve the health status of AgeRight Advantage Members.
- To ensure access to high quality and safe health care services in the AgeRight Advantage service area.
For more information about the AgeRight Advantage Quality program, please call Member Services at 1-844-854-6885 (TTY 711). Calls to this number are free.
Want more information about AgeRight Advantage?
Call us at 1-844-854-6885 (TTY 711).
Our trained member service representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., or fill out this contact request form to have us call you.